Monteith Baker Johnston & Doodnauth are happy to bring their legal services to Georgina, Ontario. Georgina is a quiet community nestled up against the lovely Lake Simcoe. About an hour drive north of Toronto, Georgina is more than just a cottage town for it’s nearly 50,000 permanent residents. Surrounded by thick boreal forests there’s always time to enjoy a canoe trip on the lake or a bonfire on the beach in Georgina.
Come winter time, Georgina is known as the “ice fishing capital of North America” hosting the Canadian Ice Fishing Championships since 1994. The event started after Georgina hosted the World Ice Fishing Championships the previous year and takes place over the course of two days. The first day is “big fish day” where competitors try to catch the largest fish and the second is “perch day” where the focus is on the largest and most perch caught.
But even in a quiet town on the southern shore of Lake Simcoe sometimes legal assistance is needed. That’s where Monteith Baker Johnston & Doodnauth can help. Monteith Baker, Jonhnston & Doodnauth offer legal assistance in four categories: family law, personal injury, criminal law and civil litigation.
Our family law services can consist of divorce/separation and child custody matters, common law arrangements and child support cases. Personal injury claims can result from a great number of accidents that leave you injured through someone else’s fault. This can be anything from assaults/dog attacks, motor vehicle accidents, CPP benefits claims and medical malpractice. In most occasions your claim will be made against a private insurance company. Monteith Baker Johnston & Doodnauth’s civil litigations practice is also some of the finest in Ontario. Civil litigations are what most people think of when they hear of lawsuits and involve two parties in non-criminal proceedings. These claims could involve employment law such as non-lawful termination, insurance claims or breach of contract and debt collection.
At Monteith Baker Johnston & Doodnauth our criminal law services are the best you’ll find in the greater Toronto are representing you in the following areas:
- Driving offences
- Fraud & theft
- Bail hearings
- Drug charges
- Youth offences
- Break & enter
- Weapons offences
If you have need for any of the legal services mentioned above or on our website contact Monteith Baker Johnston & Doodnauth at 1-866-243-7014 for our no charge for their initial consultation. To reach our office in Newmarket, follow these directions below:
- Head south on Civic Centre Rd
- Turn right onto Baseline Rd/York Regional Rd 8A and continue for approximately 2.3 km
- Continue onto Woodbine Ave/York Regional Rd 8 for approximately 9.6 km
- Turn right onto ON-404 S and continue for approximately 14.1 km
- Take exit 51 for Regional Rd 51/Davis Drive towards Newmarket
- Turn right onto Davis Drive/York Regional Rd 31 and continue for approximately 800 m
- Turn left onto Leslie St/York Regional Rd 12 and continue for approximately 1.0 km
- Turn right onto Gorham St and continue for approximately 2.0 km
- Continue onto Water St
- Water St turns slightly right and becomes Eagle St.
- Your destination is in approximately 1.0 km